Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gowanus Superfund

Project Connect students had the opportunity to meet with community organizers from local organizations: FROGG (Friends and Residents of Greater Gowanus) and CORD (Coalition for Respectful Development) to discuss the Gowanus Superfund. We talked about how polluted the canal is and what we can do to help make a change.

Check out the story of our interview on a local blog:
http://pardonmeforasking.blogspot.com/2009/05/miiddle-school-students-at-new-horizon.html



1 comment:

  1. I blog often and I seriously appreciate your content. The article has
    truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once a week.

    I opted in for your Feed as well.

    Feel free to visit my site - www.portail-chasse.com

    ReplyDelete